MEDAL TEST EXAMINER.
Meet our Qualified Medal Test Examiners.
Caryl Cusens - FM, CA, MTE, PE.
Jayne Wilson - FM, CA, MTE, PE.
Noel Roos - LM, CA, MTE
Tracy Hancock - AM, MTE
How does a Member become a Medal Test Examiner. (MTE)
The council shall have the power to appoint such persons as they shall select on the recommendations of the Branch Committee to act as examiners of the Association and all persons so appointed shall hold office for such a period and upon such conditions as to remuneration and otherwise as the Council shall think fit. The Council shall have the power at any time to determine the appointment of an Examiner. No person shall be appointed to act as an examiner who is not a member of the Association or who holds any office or appointment in any other Association, body or organisation having objects similar to the objects of the Association.
In ALL cases the appointment of these positions is by invitation only. (However the process of appointment may vary slightly if required.)
- The Line Dance Head in consultation with the KZN Branch Chair will invite the candidate to be appointed as Medal Test Examiner.
- Once they have been invited and have accepted the nomination, a request will be put forward to National Council to formally appoint them.
- Appointments only take place once a year at National Council meetings, normally in November or December.
- They will then receive a letter from Head Office appointing them to the role of "Medal Test Examiner", subject to the required number of 'mocks' (3) being completed successfully.
- Must have a minimum of a Licentiate qualification.
- Are required to do 3 (three) mocks.
- At each mock, they will receive a confirmation report and after successful completion, will join the panel of Medal Test Examiners.
- Being appointed as a Medal Test examiner does not qualify you to conduct examinations for Professionals (Examining Teachers)
- Being appointed as a Medal Test examiner does not qualify you to conduct Medal Tests without the knowledge of the SADTA Council. If you do the results will not be recognised by the SADTA.
Confirmation of their appointment as a Medal Test Examiner will be endorsed by the SADTA Council.